Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The one with the wall

A photo of this wall was already posted on this blog when I just started out. Last saturday I came across the wall again, and thought it deserved a post of its own. I love that has has been like this for at least one and a half years now, and no one has painted it over. Some of the graffiti throughout the city (even the good ones) have been painted over after a while, but somehow, this one managed to survive. This one definitely deserves to be there, and to be enjoyed.











12 comments:

  1. Such awesome artistry! I hope it never gets covered up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! Glad it hasn't been painted over!
    I like the message behind the bees/beekeeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What talent, I love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy graffiti!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing wall! I imagine it all has meaning, although I can't figure out that that meaning is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so beautiful!!! I love street art. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great artwork! I love the worms. My friends always make fun of me because I'm afraid of earthworms but in my mind, that photo is exactly how I see them! I hope they never cover it up because I think the wall looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tribute to a great wall art ideas! Admire your beautiful finding always! I like the love bees the most.... maybe that red heart with perfect complement to a black lines attracts me:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments