Saturday, October 11, 2014

The one with the things I liked this week (88)

Some random photo's from last week. And yes, I do realise most of them involve food :-)

Discovering a new brand of icecream. It's vegan and there are lots of other exciting flavours, like basil & lime, and strawberry & red pepper. 


We received a paper edition of DaWanda's winter Lovebook. The online version can be found over here. So far, I could only find the German edition.

On wednesday my aunt surprised us around lunchtime with cheese with fenugreek from a local cheesefarm. I can't believe I've never been there. Although I can imagine it would be quite a dangerous place for me.... 

Adding some colour to our workspace with some plants, hopefully they are resilient little guys!


If you're already in the mood to do some holiday shopping, or to treat yourself to a little something, Society6 offers free shipping today and tomorrow through this link. Also, in our DaWanda shop you'll receive a 15% discount on everything, until next thursday. Cheers to the weekend, hope you'll have a good one. See you next week!

21 comments:

  1. Yes to the ice cream and chocolate!! I wouldn't mind a piece of that cheese too! Never tasted cheese with fenugreek before.
    Good luck with the sales on DaWanda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've only eaten fenugreek when it's in a cheese, I need to search for some recipes with it, it's full of flavour!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm...those chocolates are calling my name :)
    And the lookbook looks cool!
    Good luck with your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm hungry! I haven't tried vegan ice cream before. Intriguing! The cheese looks amazing. I have such a cheese weakness! Your tomatoes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! Look at those candies! Love that! When I first saw the cheese I thought it was soap because it was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those tomatoes? They look fantastic! I can't even look too long at the ice cream and chocolate or I might run off to the store...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are supposed to be some sort of peppers, but the non-edible kind.

      Delete
  6. Chocolate and cheese my friend looks delicious! ...only one things missing here a glass of the good wine:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm! Curious to know where you bought the ice-cream! Do you have a favorite flavour yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tried this one, but I will try other flavours soon ;-)

      Delete
  8. Oh yum! That cheese looks so good:) Totally carving some right now. Have a beautiful start to the week, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to add some color with plants too. It would be nice. =0)
    I'm really bad with all kinds of plants, though.

    The cheese looks really good, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vegan ice cream! I need to try that variety.

    ReplyDelete
  11. vegan icecream Must be water based then? Oh that cheese and chocolate makes me crave it. We bought some komijnekaas not long ago here from a dutch cheesemaker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this one is with coconut milk, I don't know what the replacement for the others is. I need to do some research soon ;-)

      Delete
  12. It's like Etsy indeed, thanks for sharing Mia!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments