Thursday, October 2, 2014

The one with the Big Draw II

A short while ago I posted pictures from the Big Draw. I know, there were lots and lots of pictures about this event already, but I discovered some more stunning street art after posting that one, that I thought are worth sharing. Hope you enjoy these creations!


There's a timelapse video about this work of art over here












How stunning are these last four? What I love about street art, is that it's there for everyone to enjoy. No need to travel to a museum, or paying a (sometimes ridiculously high) fee to see them. If I'm not mistaken, this is the website of the Polish artist who made these gorgeous lace creations. 

9 comments:

  1. The "3D" art work in the first picture is incredible! Enjoyed watching the timelapse video! Of course I love all of the lace art work! Wonderful you got to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one is AMAZING! is that chalk on the ground? or is the ground and fence part of the picture? It's so hard to tell. If I only had a fraction of that talent!
    Debbi
    -YankeeBurrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that the artwork is everywhere! Those lace pieces are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely at all
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/6-summer-outfits-i-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a cool event! I feel like cities in America are a lot less likely to host events like these. It's too bad - it seems like such fun for artists and residents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I lived somewhere where street art is common.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic artwork My brother would love this He probably has seen it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first one! Pieces like that are just amazing! And I love the lace pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the street art! Usually I see a mural on the wall, but only once in Disney I saw a real life event of drawing on the streets.... it is a great post and tribute to a creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments